Wednesday, January 19, 2011

previously....

I've only ever been to Europe once before, on our honeymoon. One of the nicest things about marrying Ryan was his willingness to have a honeymoon in the places I've always dreamed about. He said he wanted to go to Europe too, but I think he was just being nice. So, here we are on my first international-- aka, very, very, very long flight. 

Honestly, even for someone who never goes abroad, I do travel a lot, and a kindle is really helpful if you read a lot and very quickly. I think I read 3.2 of the Twilight books on this flight. And then I had to throw up.



And this is ryan in customs, saying, "Don't mess around with the customs guy, Susanne. Do not joke with him. I'll talk." Like I'm going to cause an international incident...


I mean, how can you not let this face into your country???



On the train from Amsterdam airport to Amsterdam proper. I know. I look wrecked. This picture is the reason I'll be sleeping (as god is my witness!) on the plane this time. And it's okay if you're jealous of my overwhelming glamour in this picture. I don't blame you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment