Saturday, March 26, 2011

a moveable feast...

my friend that i've never met, rick steves, told us to go to rue cler and buy picnic supplies. well, you might have guessed that we like to eat, so this sounded parfait. 











and it was. i'm sorry there aren't more photos of the cheese shop, but the man was not super impressed with me taking this picture. he did help me though, and we got 3 kinds of cheese for... 3 euro. WHY DON'T I LIVE IN EUROPE???? ALL MY FAVORITE FOODS LIVE HERE!!

picnic with a view....

and not a bad one either! 

these french kids were playing soccer while smoking cigarettes. it was impressive. and also annoying when the ball went through the picnic. 

ryan has bread and ham; he's very happy. 

look at these creepy gummies! this is the closest i will come to a mouse. 



here we are underneath le tour eiffel. we didn't go up this time. 


the following photos were entirely ryan's idea. he's so crazy. 

oh my gosh! look what's in my hands! 

this looks like a good spot to lean...


no big deal, he can hold it in one hand...

considerer que, tour eiffel! (take that, eiffel tower!)

we really need to figure out how to use the tripod... 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the squishing the Eiffel Tower picture! So fun. Any why is there not a "no" box for being too long?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fixed it! i fixed it now! you can tell me what you think of the length. i am getting so good at the blogger dashboard, sheesh! love you, KMS!

    ReplyDelete